Seminar at Aqua Nor
Trondheim Spektrum, Klostergata, Trondheim, Norway
Nofima cordially invites aquaculture industry to six short and newsworthy presentations. Scientists will present new research findings about the growth and health of salmon and associated challenges of closed systems. You will get an expert opinion on the potential of this new production form from the knowledge hub of CtrlAQUA.
Time: 13.00-14.00 Tuesday 15 August.
Place: Aqua Nor fair in Trondheim.
Coffee, tea and water is served.
- Is economy in closed systems competitive with open cages? – Audun Iversen, Nofima
- How to reduce open cage time by half – Bendik Fyhn Terjesen, Nofima
- Lower energy need with better biofilter – Sharada Navada, NTNU/Krüger Kaldnes
- Salmon CO2 excretion: a danger to recirculating aquaculture? – Vasco Mota, Nofima
- Fish health: my skin don’t lie – Lene Sveen, Nofima
- Production of salmon to harvest size on land in USA – Steven Summerfelt, the Freshwater Institute, USA
After the seminar you can meet the scientists at Nofima stand A2-630 Tuesday between 14 and 15.
The food research institute Nofima deliver research based knowledge to the food producing industries – whether the food comes from aquaculture, fisheries or agriculture.
Reidun Lilleholt Kraugerud, communication leader CtrlAQUA
Phone: +47 481 97 382